Search Engine Optimization
With over 85% of all Internet traffic coming through search engines and directories, having your site listed and ranked organically is critical to reaching your target audience. Embarking on an SEO program and selecting the right SEO partner is important to building your success online.
Our SEO Services
At Grace Media, we believe in educating our clients on the best-practices in SEO in order to help them achieve business success. Our SEO services include:
- Creation of search engine-friendly content for your website.
- In-depth keyword research to identify the right keyword terms to reach your audience.
- Detailed website review and analysis to uncover any content and/or structural issues.
- Geo-targeted search strategy for local businesses and franchise clients.
- Social media communications plan development to help build traffic to your site.
For a new website development project, we will work directly with your design and development teams to ensure the new site is built using SEO techniques right from the start.
Our approach to search engine optimization focuses primarily on building high quality, relevant content and 3rd party links to your website in order to improve your site’s organic ranking. We believe in practicing “white hat” SEO techniques and we will not undertake any unethical SEO practices.
Ethical SEO practices to help you improve your organic ranking.
We use 100% “white hat” SEO techniques to optimize your site. Although we do not guarantee rankings, we fully disclose each task performed and do not undertaken changes that risk getting your site banned from search engines.
For useful information on choosing an SEO provider, visit Google at www.google.com/webmasters/seo.html.
To find out how Grace Media Group can help your organization, call 410.790.6726 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For helpful information on SEO, visit our article library: